[Northkeep] Youth Practice cancelled tonight.

Facon duPray facon at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 09:19:24 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I apologise for practice being cancelled again, I have been leaving messages and attempting to call for over a week to schedule the room but at this point have gotten no answer, or response, so at this point I must cancel youth practice as the forecast is stating it will be a heat index of 104 by 6pm.  I will continue my efforts to attain a room and am making arrangements for someone who gets off work earlier than me to try and go down in person to talk to them as well during normal work hours when they will be there.  Again sorry for the cancellation.  Have a good night.

Facon duPray
Youth Rapier Marshall