[Northkeep] So how did the demo go?

chainman chainman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 10:31:27 PDT 2004

hey ian

sorry it took me so long to get back to you.(been busy)

 the demo was pretty cool after being assaulted by a horde of one way
streets we finally forund the library (kya said "hey daddy there is the
libray") i must have driven by it 6 times. three or so other members were
there but i apoligyze i cant rember their names. the other gentelman there
taught about his garb and taught a little basic herarldry. he also had a
very nice chainmaile mantle that was trimmed in brass and taught about how
it was made.
i brought some odds and ends for the kids to play with. the other genteman
and i did a small display about fighting and let some of the kids come up
and wack around on my shield (later two boys came up and wanted to know who
had given the harder blow).
 as far as attendence i think there were probably around 30 people + kids.
all and all i think it went pretty well i had a lot of fun. anyway catch ya
later dude hope you guys are getting settled in Ft. Gibson if you need
anything let us know.

Aethelred