[Northkeep] site/feast tokens - needleworkers tongiht

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Aug 9 14:02:55 PDT 2004

I figured someone would have answered by now, but just in case you're like me and don't get e-mail after leaving work, here ya go...

>From 244, take Harvard South just past 11th street. Turn left on 13th (between the bank's now closed drivethru and the building that has Quizno's). Then right on Indianapolis. It's the second house on the right past the drivethru. As to the time, I don't remember, but I'll probably be there between 7 and 7:30 to be safe.

If you're coming North from the B.A., obviously, the directions will be the same except turning right on 13th instead of left. Or you could go right(East) on 15th and turn left on Indianapolis... second to last house on the left before the bank parking lot/drivethru.

Clear as mud?
Chris