[Northkeep] Fw: Regional Fighter Practice

Frederick Alten fzeiler at ar-digit.net
Tue Aug 10 20:20:16 PDT 2004

FYI

Frederick Alten

Smythkepe

----- Original Message -----
From: Tristan
To: dragons at aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:37 PM
Subject: Regional Fighter Practice

Greetings Shire,
    I would like to anounce that we will be holding a Regional Fighter Practice at Benthain on Sunday August the 15th starting at 12:00pm. For those that have never been to Benthain's fighter field it is at Bona Dea Trails Park in Russelville (Second Exit). If anyone needs directions please contact me off list and I will gladly tell you how to get there. This will be a potluck event so bring a food item. So all fighters shine up your rapiers, dust off your armor and come prepaired for food and fighting.

Deputy Knight Marshal
Tristan Morgan

(I am not responsible for any missspelled words)