[Northkeep] Valor upcoming

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Aug 11 08:10:35 PDT 2004

Damn, I am otherwise engaged that weekend. If I wasn't caravanning with another, I would swing up to Wichita to take you there on my way and pick you up on the way back, but we're going straight into MO from Tulsa. If I was alone, I would feel safer driving North and before going East, staying on larger highways. Then Wichita wouldn't be that far out of the way. Sorry, Dairmaid (never can remember how to spell your name), but I guess I can't help you after all.

Chris