[Northkeep] practice plans

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 15:27:07 PDT 2004

Greetings All Good Fighters of Northkeep and those of you who have attended our practices over the years,

I wanted to let all of you know that next weekend, 8/21-22, Sir Maximillian Muhleisen (Max to most of you) will be coming for a vigorous practice on Saturday at the usual time.  10a.m. for everybody else, 11a.m. for me. ;)
He is looking forward to a good workout w/the well known bada_ _ fighters of Northkeep.  Following practice we will have a "fighters luncheon" (beer or beverage of choice and food of some kind) at my house to talk about bruises and share other tales of woe.

But wait there's more!

Then Sunday my baby squire, Brom O'Brin (well known evil lefty) will be here so we can do it all over again.  He also is looking to share lots of fighter love.  We'll start at about the same time at Woodward Park

So it should be a brutal, strengthening, sore-muscle making weekend.  I hope all of you can set the time aside and come out to make these guys feel welcome as only Northkeep (and friends) fighters can!

In Service,
Sir Balvin