[Northkeep] tuesaday practice and stuff

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 23:18:09 PDT 2004

Good day to everyone in Ansteorra and Nprthkeep!  I will be in Tulsa Monday August 16th, and Tuesday August 17th in regards to my ongoing worker's comp. action with Wal-Mart.  My court date, the first of many, is on Tuesday, and Chris Graue has been gracious enough to put me up while I am in town.  He also is going to be going to the Tuesday Northkeep fencer's practice, and I will be excepting his invitation to accompany him.  i hope to see many friends there, and for those who are interested, i will have much of my beaded necklaces with me for sale, if anyone is interested in acquiring any.  Being as I have been unemployed for over a year and Wal-Mart has fought me tooth and nail for half of that time, necklaces is how I have brought my income up to about minimum wage, so if anyone wants a good deal on nice stuff, or just wants to look or throw rocks at me......

I would also Like to thank Chris and his family for taking me into thier home.  I would be hard-pressed to come out for court were it not for them giving me a temporary roof over my head;  Thank You Very Much!!
YiS,

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed