[Northkeep] Upcoming activities

Flutterby Flutterby clown_flutterby at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 06:36:09 PDT 2004

Hello all

I am planning a recon mission to Tulsa next month and want to find out what activities might me going on between now and the end of September.  If you could let me know not only about events that might be coming up but, also local activites.

I am trying to make the most out of my little mission and see you'll maybe make an event, as well as meet with the local clown groups and look at the area.

So anyway any help would be appreciated.  I have to wait on the 6th of September before I can set a date but, there is a lot that I have to coordinate into my little sojourn so I have to start trying to figure it out now.

Thanks again

Keep Smiling

In Service

Gelis of Iron Mountain