[Northkeep] Rapier Practice location update.

Facon duPray facon at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 14:12:11 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

I have finally received a response from the the woman at the library responsible for scheduling the conference room (she was out of the office due to medical problems, would have been nice if they had told me :-) Anyway, unfortunately the Library is booked this week and next, so we will be back at the library beginning August 31st and have the next 13 weeks scheduled with the option of releasing some of the dates if we decide to go back out to the park when the weather becomes more reasonable.  Thank you for your patience.  Also the weather is acceptable so we will be having youth practice tonight at the park.

Yours in Service,

Facon duPray
Youth Rapier Marshal