[Northkeep] Sekanjabin Mint Syrup

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 14:15:08 PDT 2004

Did you check at Kabani's?  I've never really looked for it there but they
might have it.  They're at Harvard and 244.  It's worth going just for the
cashew rolls......  But they close at 5 now so during the day or Saturday.

The only commercial mead I know of off the top of my head is Chaucer's.  You
might check at Parkhill for that.  If they don't carry it they'll probably
order it for you.

Mercedes