[Northkeep] The festival of St. Ignore de Messge

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Aug 24 14:56:08 PDT 2004

Since the wearing of fragrant necklaces is traditionally done to either
attract something specific or to repel something specific...

Why woven sauerkraut necklaces on the unmarried maidens?  Are they the
decoys from something unnamed or are they deliberately trying to attract
husbands who will graze on any kraut adorned neck or bosom?

Etienne