[Northkeep] regarding scheduling the waterbearing class

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 25 19:38:57 PDT 2004

I am open to either Saturday or Sunday.

I am at the service of the North - Ya'll tell me when you want the class, and I'll be there to teach... but if the date is going to be changed, let us decide it quickly, so folks can settle their schedules.  The majority of those attending are from the Namron/Wiesenfeuer area, but I do know of one other travelling from Northkeep to attend.

Unless I am told otherwise in the next 48 hours or so, I'll be at Dagmar's at 1pm Saturday.  I have sent out confirmations to all those who contacted me regarding the class. If you have not gotten the directions sent to you, I didn't get your initial contact - please let me know.

In service to the North, where the Black Star shines brightest,

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya
(who apologizes for the cross-posting, but wanted to cover all the bases of those attending.)