[Northkeep] Re: What's in a name......

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 16:37:55 PDT 2004

Nope still kinda partial to my list.  Much more different.  Would make her
stand out in a crowd.  Would make herald's run screaming into the woods when
her name was to be read.  However ask Shay, hopefully spelled right, how
close he came to Hrothgar.  Someday I will get it to stick on someone :)
However regretfully for my naming adventure he had picked a name already and
my attempt to stick him with a different one encouraged him to start using
it.  To bad I can't remember what it is now.
Ainar