[Northkeep] what's in a name?

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 18:42:17 PDT 2004

Well if I remember right and I usually don’t but if for once I do
Volkswagen translates to people wagon and the Germanic last name for
Wagon maker was Wagner (	Wagner - Wagoner, wagon maker)  and she
said she has documented Elizabeth .... Elizabeth Wagner is a beautiful
name...
But of course you would be taking advice from a dumb stick jock who only
has one society name and who shares a real name with Sir Balvins dog
(and a strong resemblance some say)

Cormac....