[Northkeep] OT looking for a game book

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Aug 27 08:36:41 PDT 2004

You can always try that book store at about 45th and Mingo... I think it's Garner's Used Books and Comics, but I could be getting the name confused with another store. It is between the B.A. Expressway and the railroad tracks on the East side of the road... they usually have a variety of books like that.

Chris