[Northkeep] site/feast tokens - needleworkers tongiht????

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 10:03:06 PDT 2004

I'll let someone else do the directions, but I can
answer on thread. The colors are yellow and black for
the adult and red and black for the children. I have
some yellow, black and read spools, but if you happen
to have your own that you don't mind throwing in for
the cause please bring it along with you.

Thanks!

Zahava