[Northkeep] The festival of St. Ignore de Messge

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Tue Aug 24 14:51:10 PDT 2004

You know, I'd forgotten all about the cheese hurling and the pig lifting.
And did you happen to remember what came that night?!?! That's right! The
giant bacon and cheese fondue pot (communal, of course, with plenty of
double dipping).  My, my. I shall smile with recollections all the home this
evening...(gentle sniffle, gentle sniffle, HONK)

Raghnailt