[Northkeep] The festival of St. Ignore de Messge

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:27:48 PDT 2004

Sauerkraut?  My guess that would be a repellent.  Are you sure that it wasnt
Sauerkraut hurling and cheese being worn around the neck?  Now that would be
quite a maiden.  not only would you find yourself a lovely wife, but she
would already have something to go with the wine to woo her.

:)

Karl, the crazed one.