[Northkeep] Re: What's in a name......

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 16:18:19 PDT 2004

You can't use Hrothgar, becuase he is a big guy up in Spinning Winds, Calontir.  Something German and Lancknecht-ish, I think, with a big hat, really nice dresses, something about grey in her name.  Chris, did I see you type something to do with confusion and names?  Should I let that go?  There is  a Huge Huge Lansknecht contingent down here, I will ask them for some name ideas for German Ladies.  i will get copies of the songs they sing, too.
Skerri

Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
Now, Marta, you bring up a very good point. In fact, I believe His
Excellency and I threatened that very thing to one of our young Rapier
fighters at Castellan...... His Excellency is still looking for someone to
name Hrothgar. Perhaps we should start looking at some good Norse names to
saddle, er I mean, bestow upon our dear Chris.

Mercedes
(thinking evil thoughts)