[Northkeep] Thank You

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Aug 29 08:39:48 PDT 2004

I would like to express my thanks to those who took time out of a busy weekend to drive to Namron and attend the Waterbearing 101 class held there yesterday:

Lady Meadhbh inghean Rois
Lady Dagmar
Lady Serena Dominicci
Baroness Margarita Isabeau du Battenhelm
Contessa Vanessa
Lady Agnese da Siena
Lady Marion MacKenzy

These good gentlewomen seek to serve in a way that improves the experience of those attending and participating in Ansteorra's events, and I thank them for their dedication.  As well, thanks go to Lady Dagmar and Centurian Owen ap Aeddan for opening their home to the class, and for the very yummy refreshments, and especial thanks to Centurian Owen for his gentlemanly transport of all of my assorted class materials and waterbearer kitchen.

It was a lovely class, with some thought provoking questions and ideas, as well as some great stories and suggestions on how to wrangle folks into hydrating.  I hope they learned from me, as much as I learned from them.

Again, my grateful thanks to these fine ladies of Ansteorra.  There were a number of people who had hoped to attend but were unable to do so - if there is sufficient interest in another class, I'm more than willing to hold one at an upcoming event, as the schedule for the next several months is rather busy.

in service to Kingdom and Region,

zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya