[Northkeep] Archery test plans

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Mon Aug 30 09:24:01 PDT 2004

GREETINGS

>This came up up on the Mooneshadowe list and I thought I'd cross post it.

I have a series of tests that I'd like to try using medieval style
arrowheads and various armor types.  My plan at this point is to run a
series of tests at Guardian (assuming the archery marshals won't mind) with
lots of pictures and such.

What I need at this point to make the minimum test is a 4-6" square piece of
butted maile, and a bit of plate (with a couple of holes to hang it from).
I also need a 50-60 pound bow and an archer who can actually HIT a 4" target
:)

I also need a target that will keep me from having to dig heads out of hay
bales again :)

Marc/Diarmaid

KOOL !!

IF I CAN'T SHOOT IT , IT WILL STILL BE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO WATCH
!!

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON