[Northkeep] Winterkingdom - December 11th, Stillwater Community Center

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Tue Dec 7 20:30:43 PST 2004

Come join us in a day of fun, educational classes.   Did I say fun?   And a
wonderful feast.

December 11th, 2004 -  Stillwater Community Center - 315 W. 8th Avenue
Classes starting at 9am  - site closes before 10pm
Feast  -   $ 7
Site        $10

Current Class List (Disclaimer - schedule & classes subject to change)
Decorative chainmaille, Waterbearing 101, Beaded Anklets for Dance ($5.00
materials fee),France for the SCA Tourist,Basics of Practical
Leatherwork,Basics of Leatherworking for Armor, Period Sheep Breeds, Cotton
Spinning, Persona Development, Living with Peers, Personna Practicum,
Beginning Chainmail, CPR/First Aid, Harp 101 - beginning groundwork for
playing harp, Wood Working - Period Furniture, Learning to play "Brian Borus
March" on the harp, Making Yarn Manageable, Stretching and Physical
Conditioning , Period Grappling and Dagger, Sidesword of Giovanni da'll
Agocchie , Rapier of Giganti

Check out our great site for other information.
http://winterkingdom.northkeep.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Faolan
Northkeep