[Northkeep] "You will witness Magic tonight"

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Dec 8 09:05:54 PST 2004

Prove it? Isn't that what you're afraid of? The PROOF? If it's proven,
then you must move on to step 5: Acceptance, and if you're still in the
Denial stage, that's the LAST thing you want!

Congrats Dairmaid!!! Wish I could have been there! What a night it must
have been! Talana, congrats for keeping your excitement bottled up for
what must have seemed like an eternity!

(Off-topic... Sorta... I was playing "Age of Empires" on my PC a couple
weeks ago, and my computer-created Celtic Ally's name was Dairmait... I
found it very ironic!)

Chris