[Northkeep] Does This Mean..

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 08:03:25 PST 2004

correct, the W is pronounced like a v, but the reverse is also true.
Volkswagen in english is Wolksvagen in Deutsch.  and I believe die is the
correct usage for automobiles so it would be......  von die Wolksvagen

:)

Karl, the one who knows too many useless factoids and other elusive crud.

"Wisdom begins in wonder" - Socrates