[Northkeep] wInterkingdom

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 10:43:27 PST 2004

my apologies for band width, but due to a family
emergency, I will be unable to attend wInterkingdom
this yr, I know that I signed up to help at both Gate
& as a Herald, as well as i *think* set-up.. or it
might have been clean-up. (ive slept since signing up,
so I dont recall) :)  my sincere apologies to those in
charge of those shifts, hope every1 who goes, has a
blast, as alwayz,
to Crown & Kingdom,
~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~

aka : Meryn t/ Wanderer

ps: Thorvald, pls contact me off list >:) Slan!