[Northkeep] Digital Devices needed

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 12:18:55 PST 2004

Good Gentles:

I am doing a small project, and find myself lacking a couple of devices.  If they are available in digital format, I would be ecstatic - my biggest problem is that I do not read in Herald yet.  Those I am missing are;

Her Most Excellent Excellency Elizabetta  :D
Lady Rosamund
Lord Damon (Couldn't remember the correct address - my most humble apologies)
and Lady Olivia Calais

If these devices are available, I would love to have them.

Northkeep's in heart, mind, and service,

Kale Kourtikina