[Northkeep] Digital Devices needed]

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 07:13:51 PST 2004

Actually, a badge does not need to be associated with
your device. Your arms (or device) represent YOU, your
badge is kind of like your trademark. You would put
your badge on your footmen's tabbards, or on something
that you wanted to denote as being yours.  The badge
also does not need to be related at all to your device
itself. It might represent something you do or have
done or just something you like. It is okay to have it
be like a simplified version of your device however.

Zahava