[Northkeep] Digital Devices needed]

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Thu Dec 16 12:09:05 PST 2004

GREETINGS

MINE PASSED A LONG TIME AGO . BUT SINCE I DON'T SPEAK HERALD , AND HERALDIC
WEB PAGE NAVIGATION IS REALLY NOT ONE OF MY ATTRIBUTES .
I CAN'T TELL YOU WHERE TO LOOK , OR EVEN WHAT FINALLY PASSED .
IT " SHOULD " BE :
A BLACK CRESCENT MOON IN THE PALM OF A GOLD HAND ON A BLACK BACKGROUND .
AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY ,
THEY ADDED A GOLD BORDER WHEN THEY PASSED IT.
ALSO IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN EARLY 80'S .

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON .