[Northkeep] On the topic of Heraldry... Commenting!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:52:38 PST 2004

I know that most people will be frantically preparing
for the holidays next week, but I will still be
holding Commenting if anyone would like to join me. It
will be Thursday, Dec. 23rd at 7pm at my house.

Please let me know if you are interested as I would
like to have light holiday dessert munchies available
for those who wish to come.

Zahava

P.S. We will be commenting on a couple of items
submitted by members of the Barony.