[Northkeep] seeking multiple contacts / reprint permission

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:53:27 PST 2004

Omar Muhammed Mirazedeh  Used to live in Northkeep.  He was the
Seneschal when I joined Long Long ago.  He is now editor of TI.  Try
him at:

TIEditor at SCA.org

I haven't heard from Regan in many hears.  I don't think she plays anymore.

Roselyn d'Angleterre is still in Northkeep and is seen at events a few
times a year.

Ælflæd of Duckford was living in Atenveldt or the Outlands last I
heard.  She used to be Society Seneschal.  You might try their mailing
list.

> Lady Alanna of Caer du Pard is now Mistress Alanna but is rarely seen.  Mistress Catrin can tell you how to get in touch with her.

Lady Patricia Fiona MacFarland is better known as Merceedes Lackey.
Still lives in Tulsa last I heard but doesn't do SCA anymore.

Cerelia de Lacy of Sherborne  is deceased.  You might be able to
contact her Husband - Rafael Deigo de Burgos, but he is seldom seen.
Her daughter is Countess Annora from Rosenfeld and should be easy
enough to find.

Alaric Luitpold von Markheim  Moved away long ago.  I don't know where.

Daniel MacInnes  Moved into the Southern Region of the Kingdom I
think.  I haven't seen him a a few years.

I don't know these people:  Arthur Hull,  Jerry Collins,
 Ceithlionn ni'Eo'ghan, Berengaria Ravencroft:

The rest should still be in Northkeep and at least semi-active.

Robert Fitzmorgan

SCA Email          Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Personal Email   Fitzmorgan at sbcglobal.net
Yahoo Messanger  robert_fitzmorgan