[Northkeep] seeking multiple contacts / reprint permission

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 10:53:46 PST 2004

You have my permission to use this work of mine. The only thing is the Hersir must be dropped as  I have found out sometime ago that is the Norse alternative for Baron.

Thorvald

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
Greetings, all:

In browsing here and there on NK's website, I saw a list of past items in the newsletter. I am seeking contact with the following authors - anyone who can help put me in contact with any of them would be much appreciated. I'm hoping to gain permission to repost their work on a NK website. I don't recognize most of the names, and have no idea if these folks are active under different names, or have moved, or are no longer with the SCA, etc... please feel free to forward this request if you have contact with any of the below.

thanks for any help in advance,

zubeydah

 Thorvald Egilsson - "Call to the Raven",

Live fast, fight hard, and have a beautiful ending.