[Northkeep] daytripping Weisenfeuer Yule?

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 16:27:07 PST 2004

This is Gelis I will be daytripping.  Your welcome to come along.  You can contact me at home 299-3439 or cell 850-3557.  I am still having a little trouble with my cell so it is a good idea if you don't reach me to leave a message at home and I will call you back.

In Service
Gelis of Iron Mountain

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
Is anyone in the NK general area daytripping the Weisenfeuer Yule event?
I don't do so well driving at night, and am bound and determined to attend.
Hotelling it isn't an option right now, so I'm hopin to find someone who I can
caravan with...

I'm happy to bribe willing parties with chocolate... :-)

-zubeydah