[Northkeep] Classes at wInterKingdom

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Dec 8 09:38:22 PST 2004

Cuteness? Now THERE'S something I don't hear very often! Now see, "the
name" wouldn't go with "the cuteness" at all! That's what's taking me so
long to find a name... Do you know how many CUTE German names there
were?

I AM getting closer, though! Thanks to outstanding help from Zahava (not
Zubeydah... See? I CAN keep them straight!) She has found 3-4 different
spellings for Ilse, and I think she said Graudrachen is plausible. I
still like Gise, but not sure if I would use it with Graudrachen. I also
like the idea of using the "von" thing, but I have to figure out WHERE I
would be "from" first... But at least I'm CLOSE, right?

Chris (eager to slip out of the clutches of "the name")