[Northkeep] FYI: wInterKingdom *initial* Schedule posted

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 11:08:57 PST 2004

My thanks for your troubles good lady.

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zubeydah" <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
To: "Ian Dun Gillan" <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net>; "The Barony of Northkeep"
<northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] FYI: wInterKingdom *initial* Schedule posted

Honorable Lord Ian:

I do not have the authority to add items to the schedule... but as soon as
the autocrats provide me with a new schedule, adding your classes, those of
Master Oxlade, and the correction to Mistress Stacia's, I would be delighted
to post it.

in service,

-zubeydah

Post script: The lack of titles on the schedule may or may not have been
commented apon - to address it up front : We only had titles for three
teachers, however, we did not have them available for ALL the teachers.
Wishing uniformity, and in an effort to keep the schedule to one page, no
titles were included.