[Northkeep] "The Cuteness" (was: Classes at wInterKingdom)

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Dec 8 12:50:27 PST 2004

LMAO, yeah, OK, that makes MUCH more sense... Morgan IS the cuteness! I
have a hard time not TRIPPING over the cuteness while serving feast, at
times! I'm glad you straightened that one out... I know you're a little
off sometimes, Your Excellency, but I was beginning to think the Mexican
HEAT had melted your brain! I apologize for misreading your words... I
realize now it was my reading, not your writing which caused the
misunderstanding. Now I'm REALLY embarrassed!

But let it be known, Her Excellency also makes FACES at me when I sneak
a peak in her direction... but mostly, it's smiling and shaking her head
or just plain snickering at me...

Chris (who would definitely take a "newcomers class" if there was one,
and it discussed "rules/SCA-etiquette" as opposed to "how to create a
persona")