[Northkeep] "You will witness Magic tonight"

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Wed Dec 8 15:24:16 PST 2004

Always be pedantic with heralds, otherwise we may not believe that you
are giving the topic enough serious consideration.

In truth, I wrote the registered form of your name on my draft
handwritten agenda before court.  I went and looked it up.  The typing
this afternoon was "off the cuff" as it were.  As is usual, any errors
or omissions compared to the legal paperwork will defer correctness to
the legal paperwork.

Etienne ;-)