[Northkeep] Re: Persona Practicum at Scribal

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 16:49:04 PST 2004

Chris wrote:
> Do you think you could demostrate at Scribal Thursday? I know it will be
> difficult since we won't be in garb, but I'd like to get a better idea
> of what you did Saturday.

Sure we can give it a try.  At the least we can talk about what we did and I
have some information you can look at. I also have the copy of that
houpelande pattern that you wanted.

For those not interested in practicing persona come on over for the usual--
Scribal Guild (plus Yuletide treats) thursday 7-10 at my house.

Siobhan