[Northkeep] WinterKingdom Lost and Found

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 12:45:59 PST 2004

I'm sorry.  Lord Carlyle just told me he gave it back to you at feast.  Disregard the earring on the list.

Masamune

From: zubeydah at northkeep.org
Date: 2004/12/14 Tue PM 03:25:49 EST
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] WinterKingdom Lost and Found

> > From: <ravenrux at cox.net>
> > Date: 2004/12/13 Mon PM 11:32:34 EST
> > To: The Barony of Northkeep
> > <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
> > Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Fw: [Shire-Smythkepe]
> > WinterKingdom Lost and Found
> >
> > Other things found at wInterKingdom:
> >
> >    An earring with a celtic design motif
> >    A grey mug with a handle
> >
> > If one of these things belongs to you, please
> > contact me or Lord Carlyle.  We will make sure it
> > gets back to you.

Surely I didn't lose my earrings twice in one evening... *ponder*
If it's silver with an onyx stone, that would be mine... of course, Ican't
remember taking them off, either, so... *ponder*

zubeydah the cold-medicine-headed