[Northkeep] Digital Devices needed]

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Dec 15 05:53:01 PST 2004

I currently have ~37 devices, many of which I cannot establish as having
passed the COH.   I've been willing to use devices which have passed
kingdom in the Domesday book but not on the painted banner.  (Yes I am
going to actually release an update sometime this winter.)

I know there are numerous devices which have been passed in the last 2
years which I do not have copies of.

This is the list of finished devices I have:

Ainar
Angus McKnochard
Anne atte wode
Balvin
Beorthlic
William Blackfox
cataningencairthinn
Cathal
Catin
Colin
Dairmaid
Damon
Debroah
Elizabeth de CALAIS
elizbeta af isafiord
Etienne
Faelan (not sure which one.)
Gest Grimsson
Giovanni
Ismet
ISTVAN
Wilhelm de KAALAVO
Katsutoshi
KENDRA
Magnus
Marrock
MASASUNE
MERCEDES
Ottokar
Robert fitz Morgan
Selwyn
SESMUND
Sigyn
Siobahn
TAMARA
TAMBERLN
Thorgrim
Thorvald
TOINETE
Wilhelm der wolf
WYNFRITH
YOSHIE

If anyone has computer versions of any that do not appear here please
let me know.

	Damon