[Northkeep] The Weapons that Made Britain

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 16 16:04:44 PST 2004

Greetings,
I have just watched the tail end of an episode of  'The Weapons that Made
Britain' on the History Channel. I think that the displays and use of
historical weaponry and armor shown in this program will appeal to many of
us in the SCA. Also the modern scientific methods they use in testing some
of the historical technology will likely also appeal to some of us. All in
all it was a fairly informative and interesting show.

I see that there are episodes on the Long Bow, Lance, Shield, and Armor. I
hope you get a chance to see 'The Weapons that Made Britain'  the next time
it is on the history channel. I know I will be looking forward to the next
one.

Kind Regards,
Ian