[Northkeep] How to register something with the College of Heralds [was Digital Devices needed]

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:42:55 PST 2004

A very good suggestion H.L. Ian!

I hope to not offend Masamune-san by jumping in and
answering the question. But as he has not yet
answered, I will. First, a person should come up with
an idea (with the aid of the heralds of the Barony,
Masamune being the Baronial Herald, I am his deputy,
and there are several others whom you might seek out)
for a name, badge or device they would like to
register.For a name registration you will need
documentation dating that name to plausible usage
during SCA Period.  You will then need to fill out the
submission forms which can be printed out from this
page
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/submissions.htm
.

After you have completed the forms, give the Reeve $9
PER ITEM you want to submit. Take the receipt that the
Reeve gives you and the completed forms to the Herald.
>From this point, expect to wait between 9mos to a
year.

You can get help from the Baronial Herald's office at
any step along. Please don't hesitate to ask Masamune
or myself if you have any questions at all.

Zahava batHannah
Deputy Northkeep Herald