[Northkeep] Anyone coming for Commenting?

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Thu Dec 23 12:25:10 PST 2004

The engines might like it... But the batteries don't...  The
water-cooled one (which is the one I've been driving more, recently...)
had the brakes start going out on me yesterday, and when the bus
wouldn't start this morning, I HAD to drive it... Then it blew a hose on
my way home, so I'm lucky I wasn't far from home, or I wouldn't have
made it... So you see, I'm a little carless at the moment... And in this
cold, it's difficult to do work on them myself when I can't feel my
fingers (been there, done that... Hated it...)

I'm like a lizard... Yes, I can get too hot, but when I get cold like
this, I cease to function properly... And I get mighty cranky... Just
ask my kids!

Chris (dreaming of Spring)