[Northkeep] seeking "Dudley Faunlteroy" & others...

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Dec 27 19:58:20 PST 2004

Someone submitted a wonderful article to the August 2002 Nordic Saga under this nome de plume...

"Eleanor Fairchild" wrote a great sewing tips article (in two parts) in the November  & December 2002 Nordic Saga...

Anyone with information on the authors, please contact me off list. I am seeking to gain permission to reprint them on my NK website....

Diarmuid, you wrote a fantastic series on the Midieval Year, starting with April, in the March 2004 Nordic Saga.... May I have your permission to repost them? If so, do you, by chance, have them electronically?

thanks much for consideration or assistance,

Zubeydah