[Northkeep] Celtic Inspiration-fabric

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Dec 1 14:09:12 PST 2004

There used to be a store at 21st and Harvard called the Quilter's Nook
(it was nice having a shop so close to my house)... But they're gone now
:(
Good to know of another quilting store in town. I know JoAnn's has a lot
of quilting stuff, and sells pre-cut and bundled fabric for quilting,
but I think you get a better variety of quilting products when you go to
a specialty shop like that. Maybe I'll check it out some time, thanks!

Chris