[Northkeep] Conflict with Classes at wInterKingdom

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 15:34:35 PST 2004

Hi Guys,

This is Gelis I am not sure who I need to contact or how, but, I have a conflict with the event and the kids class I have scheduled.  The conflict is I have to work and at this point I do not know the schedule for the job.  So I need to let someone know I unfortunately may not get to go as I have to earn money.  I won't know till about Thursday what the schedule will be for work.

So if the person who needs to know will contact me I would appreciate it.  850-3557 or email lilbrat at lilbrattheclown.com

In Service

Gelis