[Northkeep] Digital Devices needed]

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 12:27:47 PST 2004

A device is what mundanes tend to call a "coat of arms."  It is the actual design on your shield and can only be used by you.

A badge is a design that is associated with your device and is used to mark your things (your household, your retainers, etc.).  Anyone who is in league with you can wear your badge.

Masamune