[Northkeep] seeking multiple contacts / reprint permission

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 13:11:57 PST 2004

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
.

Roselyn d'Angleterre is still in Northkeep and is seen at events a few
times a year.

Roz can be contacted at F-Ross at SBCGlobal.net

Daniel MacInnes Moved into the Southern Region of the Kingdom I
think. I haven't seen him a a few years

The last time I saw Daniel was at Med Faire, He use to do interpreting at Skelly Drive Baptist Church. Dan is his mundane name too, and he is married to a lady named Theresa

SCA Email Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Personal Email Fitzmorgan at sbcglobal.net
Yahoo Messanger robert_fitzmorgan