[Northkeep] All the tests.

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Thu Dec 30 06:54:49 PST 2004

Actually I can offer some answer on that.  I noticed some emails that I
posted to the Ansteorran Heralds' list on Monday had not come through
and emailed one of the sysadmins to ask if something was up.  Apparently
the list server (only the part that forwards to lists like this one, not
receipt on individual accounts @ansteorra.org) crashed or gummed up or
something just after Christmas.  All mail sent to lists was queued up
and waiting for that function to return.  It came back up on Monday
night or Tuesday and is up now and forwarding again.

Etienne