[Northkeep] KASMAT

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 07:01:39 PST 2004

I would like to say thank you to H.L. Gilyan Alionora Clonmacnoise for
making this event such a wonderful event.

Thank you to Centurion Jean Paul, and Sir Asoph Hearts for a wonderful, and
hearty feast. And thank you to Baroness Michelle for all her hard work with
feast also. It was my privilege to serve feast, and I thank all of the
kitchen staff for their kind consideration of the servers.

Congratulations to all our Gulf Wars Champions. Have fun, and good luck!

Amanda Blackwolf