[Northkeep] KASMAT

karnageinc at cox.net karnageinc at cox.net
Tue Feb 3 06:09:06 PST 2004

Indeed.  It was a wonderful first event for Thora and I.  The good gentles of Mooneschadowe made us feel welcome.
Especially Kylie, Avery, and crew. Oh, and Master Oxlade.  Barely Wine oh how I dream of it. ;)

Vivat Mooneschadowe!

Many thanks, also, to those from Northkeep that helped us feel even more at home and who continued helping us learn the ins and outs of life in the SCA.

Vivat Northkeep!

And finally....Ansteorra is the best.  I'm home.

Vivat Ansteorra!

Still glowing from my first event (ok, second, but the first was 7 years ago),

Michele de Medici